Wednesday 11 April 2012

Love Dream Believe

Happy Wednesday everyone!!

Hope you're all having a lovely day so far and dodging the April showers that seem to be falling.

Today, I'm sharing a scrapbook layout. My regular followers all know by now that I LOVE Kaisercraft products and when I had my latest box of goodies from my lovely friend Chrissy at Merly Impressions, there was a lot of ooh's, aah's and paper stroking at Chez Williams' before I eventually got scrapping. I actually think this has to be one of Kaisercraft's best collections because for me, the colours are just heavenly!!

So, ta-dah....here it is ~ I hope you like my layout using the stunning Tigerlilly collection.
Everything that I've used is available at Merly Impressions and if you only buy one thing, I urge you to buy those "to die for" ribbon roses...they are gorgeous!!!!



Time for me to go...lots to do if I can get my brain to function!!

I'll be round to see all your blogs, later today and can't wait!
Bye for now and see you soon!
Love Emma xxx


10 comments:

  1. Those ribbon roses are gorgeous Emma, love the colours. Beautiful layout and image. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blooming gorgeous! Love those roses hmm may have to go see about some! Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fav colours...pink and orange!
    Good to change from cards now and then to clear the mind.
    Love you
    D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right about those roses, Emma. Do they come with the background bit as well or is it just the ribbon bit? Those papers and embellishments are so beautifully matched together. a lovely card altogether. Take care of yourself. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kaisercraft stash is just gorgeous isn't it, Emma? I'm still at the stroking stage of the newest ones I treated myself too but will have to get them used up as these look yummy too. Love the pink and orange. I've just been asked to do a wedding cake in the same colours so must be the trend for this year!!!!
    The weather is definitely changeable isn't it.
    Hope you are doing OK and enjoyed the Easter weekend.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the backing paper and I can see why you like them so much! really wonderful butterflies and flowers help to frame that very cute picture of a very cute girl! ;)

    wonderful page! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful LO Emma! Stunning paper and flowers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gloriously gorgeous - everything about this is perfect!

    Liz x
    PS - the egg was yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kaisercraft products are gorgeous, as is your layout.
    I too indulge in lots of paper stroking before I use any of the beautiful papers I buy :-)

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your second visit yesterday, and those lovely comments on my card. As for knowing what it is like when all those wonderful new stamps arrive from Clarity for the C&C shows, I wish. I can't imagine anything better than getting hold of all those new stamps every month, even if it does stress the brain thinking up so many new ways to use them. I did do some sample making for My Craft Studio a couple of years ago and I used to look at what arrived and think "Help". Then I would leave it alone for 24 hours and just let my brain wander, until the ideas came at 2 or 3 o'clock in the morning. At the top of my online wish list is membership of the Clarity Club, but that will have to wait for a birthday or Christmas. Have a fun day, letting all your wonderful craft ideas take flight, and make some time for yourself. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews