Thursday 29 March 2012

Nursery Rhymes

Morning everyone!

Can you believe it's Thursday? Once again, I think those pesky crafting fairies stole my week and it's just flown by.

I've got a busy day ahead of me, so...I thought I would post this, this morning and then head into the craftroom and start creating and playing. That's the plan anyway...whether it will materialise, well that's an entirely different matter!! lol.

This is the last of my "Graphic 45 ~ An ABC Primer" projects that I made for Making Cards Magazine and this card completes the set. I hope you like it...



Well, I'd better start working...the ideas are there but I'm not sure my brain is in check yet. Maybe another cuppa might do the trick!! lol.

Hope you all have a lovely day and enjoy the sunshine.
I'll see you soon and of course, be round to see all your blogs later.
Bye for now.
Love Emma xxx

Mum update: A big thank you to everyone for their messages ~ unfortunately, there hasn't been much improvement but we're keeping our fingers crossed and trying to keep a smile on our faces, however hard it is!!

8 comments:

  1. You do this style so well, beautiful. Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma, this is so pretty, love it.

    Chrissy xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course we like it Emma, your card is fabulous. Just quick question. Are we allowed to show cards that have been in the magazine then? Big hugs to you and your mum. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely like it, Emma. It is good to see the old nursery rhymes being brought back into use so well. We shall still be thinking of you and your Mum. Just seen one of your cards on The Classroom today - stunning. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this card Emma, i love the colours its so vintage looking infact i love everything about it. Graphic 45 papers are always good though, you've done a briliant job here, well done, Hugs vick xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaha I've just read your post again and noticed what you've said about "the ideas are there " your brain and another cuppa, i do the same thing every month for my DT work, i seem to work well under pressure so everything gets left till the last minute, although in my defence i was very ill this month, but did a lot of design work of ideas etc on paper, but i go into my craftroom and can be there all day, with 1 card to show for it then other times i go in and come out with 6 or 7, lol, but the big mug of coffee is always a great incentive for me and i must have them, i must!!! lol......next time i'm doing that, like later today for instance i will giggle to myself and think of you doing the same hehehe, hugs Vick xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews