Monday 26 March 2012

A...B...C...

Hi everyone!!

Sorry for my absence from blogland over the last week and thank you to everyone who has left messages for myself and my family, hoping that all is ok with my Mum. Last Monday, she had to be rushed down to the medical centre for treatment and after a long week of her feeling very, very poorly...she then, unfortunately had to be rushed back again, yesterday morning with a reaction to the medication. So, that's why I haven't been around much...it's been a crazy week and a lot of TLC has had to be administered. Today, is the first day that she seems a little better but there's still some way to go and I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!

Anyway, whilst I've been out of action the one thing I have noticed on my return is...when did all the blogs change from ".com" to ".co.uk"?? Hmm, that's going to prove a bit of a nightmare on business cards...

Well, enough of my waffling...I thought I'd share a few of my latest magazine projects over the next few days ~ beginning with this one, I hope you like it!
This is the first of a set of three cards that I made for Making Cards Magazine, using some gorgeous papers from the Graphic 45 ~ An ABC Primer Collection. If you want to buy any of this collection it is available from Pickleberry Papercrafts.


I'll be back, hopefully tomorrow, that's if nothing else happens at Chez Williams' between now and then, with another card from this set of projects.

I'll also try and come to visit all your blogs, asap...to see what you've been up to over the last week!
Hope you are all enjoying this lovely spring weather and keeping well.
See you tomorrow, thanks once again for all your love and support over the last few stressful days, I've made some lovely friends in blogland and it's so nice to know that you care.
Take care, everyone.
Love Emma xxx

9 comments:

  1. Once again I love this - Graphic 45 papers are stunning and as always your design is fantastic. You never fail to spark ideas, Emma, so keep up the fab work. Hope mum soon recovers fully. Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your poor Mum is going through the mill a bit, isn't she. I hope they have now got her medication sorted out. I am surprised you have had time to do any crafting, work or otherwise, in the last couple of weeks. Take things easy and give yourself a break. xx Maggie
    PS Watch out for the killer bees. They make crafting dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning creation Emma, love love the images. Sorry to hear about your mum, been a little like that here, my dad had a heart attack so been stressful. I really hope your mum makes a speedy recovery. Take care and look after yourself. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emma, sorry to read about your Mum, hope she is now making a good recovery.
    This is a fabulous creation, love the images and papers, beautifully put together.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous piece of work, images etc are just wonderful.
    Hope you mum gets her medication sorted out and is soon on the road to recovery.
    My mum was very poorly before Christmas and spent a week in hospital, still having tests for various things but improving all the time.
    Take care and make sure you get time for yourself as well.
    Trudi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your visit last night, Emma. We must be related. I am also allergic to penicillin, and I cannot eat Iceberg lettuce and a number of other things. Hope your Mum is still improving. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope your Mum is feeling better <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a nice surprise, lovely to see you here! :) Thank you, Daniel ~ I'm passing all the messages on and Mum says thanks too... xoxo

      Delete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews