Wednesday 15 February 2012

Girl On Film

5:00 in the afternoon and I'm sitting here, writing this blog post and it's still light outside...as the crocuses are popping up all around the garden, I think you can say that Winter is now getting left behind and Spring is definitely on it's way.

Today, another project has been posted off to recipient and I'm now clearing the desk ready for another new and exciting project to move in. In the meantime, here's a couple of scrapbook layouts that I made using some more of those gorgeous Lil Primrose Kaisercraft products from Merly Impressions. I hope you like them...
Lil Primrose Layout by Emma Williams
I'd never really thought about scrapbooking until lately and I must say that I'm really getting into it and I've decided to make and present a complete scrapbook to my Mum and Dad, and that's why "little Emma" is the star of these pages. Nowadays, and you probably remember me saying this before...it's very hard to get me in front of a camera but when I was young...there was no stopping me!!! lol.


A layout using Lil Primrose by Emma Williams
Thank you so much for taking the time to have a look at what I've been creating lately...I love reading all your comments, so if you have time please let me know what you think of these layouts.

Hope you all have a lovely evening.
Bye for now and see you soon.
Love Emma xxx

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures Emma and showcased beautifully with your flowers and papers, great layout. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, what a bonny dress you have on. Those papers are gorgeous - fabby LO,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea as a present for your parents. I am sure they will be so happy to receive it. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, little Emma was such a cutie!!(Not that your not now, lol!) Beautiful LOs with gorgeous papers and embellishments.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous scrapbook page, Emma, and such a cutie! I'm sure your parents will appreciate this.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply fabulous hun...so love the colours and you are such a cutie too!! :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pages Emma - and I'm sure I had a dress like that! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your layouts are simply beautiful, as are all of your cards.
    I am very inspired looking at your creations, and visit often. Your Mum & Dad wiill love their gift.
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  9. How lovely to see your layouts, Emma. It makes me want to scrapbook right now. The colours you've used are so pretty, I love Kaisercraft stuff, they are all so tempting.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews