Thursday 1 December 2011

Driving Home For Christmas

Hi everyone!!

Another quick post from me, today...but "Happy December 1st" to you all and seeing as I still haven't got any preparations under way for Christmas, can I panic NOW?? lol.

Anyway, today is the start of a brand new challenge over on The Artistic Stamper Creative Team Blog and this month it's all about CHRISTMAS!!

I hope you will try and join in and if you need any inspiration, then click here to see what the DT have been making to give you some inspiration.

...and this is what I made ~ I hope you like it!




All the products and stamps that I've used to make this card, including the fab new Tattered Pine Cone die, are all available to buy from The Artistic Stamper and this month you get the wonderful snowflakes stamps that I've used on the background, FREE with any order. Click here for details.
Time for me to go but I'll be visiting your blogs later tonight, to catch up on all your creations.

Bye for now and enjoy the rest of the day!
Love Emma
xxx


5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Emma, love the pinecones and the torn edges. Beautiful. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you believe it's December alreay, Emma? Where did that year go too!!!
    Your card is gorgeous, I love the pine cones, something else to add to my wish list.
    Hope your Christmas preparation are all going well.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, this is so lovely Emma! The pinecones are fab and I love the whole vintage feel to the card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card, very sweet indeed.
    Thanks for the kind comments on my blog, Sorry I didn't get to be buddies with u on the AS DT for long x

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwww...what a cute image! on his way with those adorable stuffed animals in the back seat! ;)

    once again, your distress work is just perfect! the little tears along the edge and the crinkled ticket just finishes it off so well! love the pine cones as well! brilliant touch! :D

    amazing!
    <333

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews