Tuesday 20 December 2011

Christmas Countdown ~ Day Two

Good morning!

Well, it's already day two of my Christmas countdown and another busy day ahead at Chez Williams'!! Yesterday, I managed to get some cooking done, the presents wrapped and "tried" to tidy the craft room. The latter might be a losing battle to get done before Christmas though, as it kinda resembles something that a bomb has hit!! *sigh*

Oh well, what's not done...can have the door firmly shut on it!!!!!

In the meantime, here's todays share and I hope you like them...

This set of Gorjuss cards were made and featured in the December issue of Making Cards Magazine. The first features my "shadow box frame card" and I used My Mind's Eye Christmas papers throughout. I used Promarkers to colour the images and all the seam binding is from The Ribbon Girl.






Right, time for me to go, muster up some strength and do some cleaning!!
See you tomorrow with day 3!!
Love Emma xxx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Emma

    Both are Gorjuss!! (sorry couldn't help myself there!! Love the snowflake die.... Enjoy the rest of your day's chores... I've got a nice morning as I'm off in a bit to get my nails done!! BUT then I'm back to tackle the ironing!!

    Take care

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorjuss cards, beautiful details, love the dimension on the first one too. Enjoy your cleaning I'm off to tackle mine LOL. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't popped by for a couple of days so just spent a glorious 5 minutes oooing and aaahing over your recent makes. All totally gorgeous and sooo 'Emma'!

    If i don't get a chance to drop by before the big day I hope you have a very Happy Christmas and all the best for 2012,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emma, what perfect and beautiful makes since my last visit! Your crackers are stunning!!! Please could you make me 10 for my Christmas table, lol!

    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas my talented friend and also get some rest!!! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog - it really means a lot.
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!! Gorjuss is back! :D looking great as ever and ready for Christmas! wonderful cards, all three, but I love the little 3D twist in the first card, especially! really clever and beautifully done!

    LOVE THEM ALL! :D
    <333

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews