Sunday 21 August 2011

Waiting...

Another weekend has flown by and I don't know about you but even though it's been a lovely day, today...there's definitely a feel of Autumn in the air. Yesterday, as I was driving along, there were leaves being blown from the trees and a very watery sunshine...if I didn't know, I would think we were in mid-September rather than August. 

Anyway, I'm not sure where August has actually gone and except for one post, I know I was M.I.A. last week but I promise, I have been making lots and lots of cards! The living room and dining room have now been taken over and resemble John Lewis' greetings card department!! I can't wait to show you what I've been up to but until I can, I'm having to sit on my little hands and tease you with the fact that...there's some lovely things coming this way soon!! So, watch this space... hehe!

But for now, here's a card I can show you and another one using those lovely Gorjuss stamps...I hope you like it!
The one thing I always tend to do with these images, is not make them cute and I love the fact that these stunning little girls can lend themselves to a bit of distressing and shabby chic!
Once again, I made one of my "famous trademark" HUGE flowers and used that stripey paper, which I think is fab!! I also added some rosettes, vintage ribbon and a Spellbinders die cut to complete the card.
The image was painted with Art and Graphic Twin pens from Kuretake.

I'll be around later to comment on all your lovely creations, after I've tidied up the crafty bombsite that used to be a family home! lol

Thanks for stopping by to take a look at what I made. See you soon and hope you all had a lovely weekend!!
Love Emma
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Stunning card Emma (as is the one in your last post - how did I miss it?!)
    I love the way you've put you own style to these images; they're not cute but definitely gorjuss!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Triple wow! You always make such perfect cards, love it.

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and I love that stripy flower, very striking. Don't know how you manage to make so many cards, I don't know which way o turn some days so you must be o busy. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorjuss card, and again that fabulous flower!
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww...another gem of a Gorjuss card! :D

    so understated yet so stunning...you're right, the image really is so perfectly shabby chic! and I like how you carried that to the whole card...the little turned up corners and aged paper is so brilliant!

    really SUPER cute! :D
    <333

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews