Friday 15 July 2011

Bloom

Friday, already????
I know I might sound like a broken record but someone is seriously stealing my days!!!

But it's been such a whirlwind of a few days, I'm not surprised it's gone by in a puff of glitter but all's good, even if it is busy and I can see that there will be a lot of exciting new projects on the horizon for me, in the coming months!!

And in other news this week, I've reached my 100 followers!!! *celebrates* Thank you, Marc for being that lovely person, to take me to that golden number! :)
Next bit of excitement for me this week was to do with today's share which is the second of my shares using Craftwork Cards ~ The Classics, Project of the Month, together with the gorgeous Sweet Meadow collection of papers. Some of you, might have already seen this card, because I was very honoured to be asked by Craftwork Cards, if they could use this particular lil' creation, on the front page of their newly launched and revamped website and of course I said, YES! There have been a lot of hand claps in Chez Williams' this week and it's times like this that make all that hard work, worthwhile!
And here is that card, with lots of photos to try and capture the detail...I hope you like it!



Well, I think it's time for me to head back to my work desk and start the next batch of samples for the Clarity shows, which will be on Create and Craft, next month.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and that the sun shines, wherever you are!!
I'll be round to comment on all your lovely creations, asap!! <--when I have a minute to spare! LOL

See you soon!
Love Emma
xxx

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card Emma, love the subtle colour palette. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow and double wow! No wonder they wanted to use it, it's spectacular!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're welcome Emma, i love this card and am already looking forward to seeing your next Clarity samples !

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoooooW super stunning card! No wonder it's made front page Emma - well done! I must get something made with the kit now, I haven't had chance yet. Have a great weekend.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bautiful and I can't wait to see your CHA goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much to celebrate Emma and all so well deserved. This is a stunning creation as always! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another stunner, Emma. I'm not surprised Craftwork cards wanted it for their site. This is a really gorgeous collection and I bet it's lovely to work with.
    Have fun with your Clarity stamps but don't work too hard. Have a great weekend.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another stunner - craftwork cards know when they've on to a good thing.
    Have fun with the new clarity stamps - will be glued to the TV when the programme airs and look forward to seeing your samples

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card looks fabulous on their new website and seeing it in such detail here is such a treat! :D

    I totally love the soft pastel colours and the light airy feel to the card...The flowers, your handmade ones and the images are so light and delicate looking! And I especially love the font you used for "BLOOM"! It really does stand out!

    Wonderfully done and congrats on making the front page of the new Craftworks Cards website! :D
    <333

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews