Saturday 19 March 2011

The Only Girl In The Village...

Well, finally the weekend is upon us but that doesn't mean that there will be any rest for this crafter. I have a write up for the magazine to complete, a new box of stamps to start work on and my Mum's birthday to organise! *phew*... I'm exhausted just thinking about it... lol but I do have one consolation. My favourite band of all time, Duran Duran are on ITV tomorrow night and I cannot wait!! There will be a "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door and I will be in my element... :)

But before all that and as promised, here's the final share from my Clarity samples. I hope you've enjoyed these cards as much as I've enjoyed sharing them with you and hearing all your lovely comments. My friends and followers, really are the very best...I thank you all!
So, above is the stamp set and below, is what I made. Sorry for the dark photos...but there was absolutely no sunshine when I needed it!!




Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and for all those who are going to the GNPE...have fun and I'm very envious!
See you next week...
Love Emma
xxx

7 comments:

  1. I caught a glance of the first card on the show and I thought then, as I do now, that it was clever to make it a snow scene! :) and what a scene with the huge full moon and the snow falling...makes you want to throw on some mittens! ;)

    I love the metallic looking backing paper in the second card...and the colours in the image are superb! showing a lovely summer scene! makes you want to throw on some sun screen! ;p

    wonderful Clarity cards...one and ALL! Can't wait for the next batch! :D
    <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I love them both Emma, The top one will always make me smile now with Martyn and his Santa and Sleigh!!!!
    Hope all is well with you this week, I have been very busy outwith Blogland and Twitter, Argh how dare life get in the way!!! hee Hee, Love Hazelxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning as usual Emma. There go Martyn's 'sleigh geese' haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are great Emma, lovely use of the new stamps! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Emma!These are both lovely but the first one took my breath away - what a fabulous snow scene, I could almost feel the cold! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Emma - I'm just recovering from the hustle and bustle of the Harrogate Show today. Your cards are stunning and I spotted the church one on Barbara's stall - even better in real life!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews