Thursday 23 December 2010

Merry Christmas, Everyone!

And.....relax, the food shopping is done!! Yes, my winter wonderland defrosted just enough to allow a trip to Tesco and we now have everything we need to make this, the perfect Christmas...I don't need much to make me smile and it's the little things in life that make me happy!!!

So, the "to-do" list is getting smaller and the freezer is getting fuller. I've done so much cooking over the last few days...I think I'm turning into Nigella Lawson!

But before I sign off for Christmas...there was one final and special card that I needed to share. And this is to all my close friends and followers of this blog. It's all your lovely words and comments that have made my blog what it is today....thank you, everyone...this card is for you!





I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and see you all next week!
Love Emma
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Thank You Emma and a Very Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    Looking forward to new cards and inspirations in 2011.
    Much love
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Emma that is another stunning card - thank you for thinking about us all!! Have the most Wonderful Christmas and I too am looking forward to seeing what you make in 2011. Thanks for all your support throughout this year.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Card is just stunning.... Have a smashing Christmas yourself and all the best for 2011 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Emma, thank you very much. Have a wonderful Christmas.

    Barbaraxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww..but you're a MUCH better cook than Nigella! ;)

    I know one thing for sure, like Nigella can create a wonderful Christmas meal..so too can you create a wonderful Christmas card...a feast for the eyes! :D the mix of white and gold is amazing...the flowers and snowflakes are just as stunning as ever!

    The perfect for a cold winter's day! :D
    <333

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews