Monday 25 October 2010

Absolutely...Fabulous

First of all, I have an apology...I was a bit of a bad blogger last week but it was just one of those weeks, where everything I touched seemed to go wrong. It was like a disaster movie, one thing after another but I did manage to make a few cards along the way. And I did receive lots of exciting new products from Clarity Stamps and The Crafthouse Press, which I've started work on...and that you will all get to see, over the next few weeks.

So, now it's a new day and a new week and time to share some more cards and this card features just one of those new items that I received. It's part of a new stamp collection that The Crafthouse Press are launching and includes images from their new Fabulous range, Dandelion the Rabbit and last but not least, they've included something that we all struggle with and can never find and that's...stamps with images for men from their Vintage Memories range. There really is something for everyone and are beautiful, good quality rubber stamps, ready mounted for you to use.

And this is what I've made using the shoes from the Fabulous range....

I used the Spellbinders' Peony die to make up the handmade paper flowers, in the same paper that I used for matts and layers. The image itself is stamped in a Memento ink pad and coloured with Promarkers. As a final touch, I used a message tag from Craftwork Cards.


I really hope that you like what you see so far and that it will tempt you to look out for these fabulous new stamps. Hope you all have a wonderful week and as for me, I'm keeping everything crossed that this week goes smoothly, unlike the last.

Love Emma
xxx

2 comments:

  1. oh this is a fabulous departure from the holiday cards! ;p

    a wonderfully simple birthday card for any fashion conscious diva..and what diva wouldn't love a pair of purple Loubies for her birthday! ;)

    love the colours and love the backing paper and flowers you made...

    A stylish card for a diva, by a diva! ;p well done! <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very lovely girly card - who doesn't like shoes!!! Those flowers are beautiful too.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews