Monday 6 September 2010

Boo.....

Once again the weekend, came and went in a puff of glitter and the last few days have been tough, but I'd just like to say thank you to everyone who sent me messages...friends, online friends, all my crafty friends who visit this blog and last but never least, the wonderful network on twitter...you were all wonderful and so supportive...thank you!!

Anyway, it's a new week and I've got lots of lovely new creations to share with you all...starting right here....
BOO!!!
Yep, Halloween will soon be here and why is it that you could have an entire craft room full of equipment etc and there is always, one thing that you're missing...one thing that you need!! Arghhhhh.... It always happens and at the moment, I'm frantically trying to locate a Martha Stewart Bat Punch as I have lots of crafty Halloween projects to make and need it, YESTERDAY!! :)
But I did manage to finish this little card that I'm sharing today and without the need of bats. I just love this cute wizard image from Stampendous. And what I really enjoyed about making this card is that the main image is built up by using various stamps from Woodware, together with the Stampendous rubber stamp of the Boy Wizard and then coloured in using Promarkers. But what is so good about using this tecnique, is that it's really up to you what you create, you can just let your imagination take over and make your own unique picture, and teamed together with this fabulous paper, I just knew that it would make a great card for this time of year!!
So, I hope you all have a wonderful week, full of inspiration and good ideas!!
Thanks for stopping by...
Love Emma
xx


3 comments:

  1. Hi Emma - I've been away for a few days so I've missed a few of your posts. So sorry to hear about the loss of your dear friend Sam - hope you're ok.

    Absolutely love this card - you've created a great halloween scene.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-o Scary! ;p

    Scary in that time flies and we're nearing the fall! even though it's a few months away, this card certainly gets me in the mood for the season! lattes and falling leaves! :D

    I love the little wizard image and the bits of Halloween decoupage but I especially love the backing paper! haha...those eyes are so cute! ;p and the lovely autumn colours are just perfect!

    Brilliant little card...well done! :D
    <333

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just great, aren't Halloween cards such fun? This is a beaut, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews