A big thank you to Ruth for my first blog award. I actually came into contact with the lovely Ruth on Twitter and she has been very, very kind about my blog and her comments have all been very much appreciated!!!
So, in order to receive this award, I must do the following...
- THANK THE PERSON WHO GAVE ME THIS AWARD: Already done and once again, thank you Ruth!! x
- LIST THREE THINGS I LIKE ABOUT MYSELF: This is a tough question as I'm not my favourite topic to talk about *smiles*...but here goes ~
1. I consider myself to be kind, caring and always think of others.
2. I love what I'm doing and I hope "that" shows in my work.
3. I have the best network of people around me and supporting me...from very special friends, who know exactly who they are...right through to family and loved ones, no matter how near or far we are!! You are all the best...and I love each and every one of you. xx
- POST A FAVOURITE PHOTO: This was taken last year and the reason I chose this as my fave photo is because ... I love living in London ~ always have and always will. It is just the most amazing city to live in. Also, I think when this photo was taken, I was actually the very happiest I've ever been and it has a lot of fabulous memories.
- FINALLY, I WOULD LIKE TO PASS THIS AWARD ONTO FIVE WONDERFUL PEOPLE WHO I THINK DESERVE IT!
1. Life's About Sharing If it wasn't for this wonderful person, this blog would NEVER have happened!
2. Lynda Loves Crafting A fellow Craftwork Cards Design Team member and genuinely lovely person who has been a wonderful support since I joined the team.
3. Handcrafted Memories Another Craftwork Cards Design Team Member and another lovely person!
4. Little Gorjuss Things A very, very special person and without Suzanne's fabulous illustrations...there would be no Gorjuss things to look at!!
5. Little Princess Cards Never fails to inspire me with her beautiful cards!
It was very hard choosing just five blogs because in my opinion, every single paper crafter out there, deserves it!!