Friday 16 July 2010

J'Adore

Happy Friday everyone and I hope you're all looking forward to a fabulous weekend!! I haven't got much planned but I do know for sure that tonight, my heart is definitely going to flutter because David Beckham is being interviewed on Jonathan Ross' final show on the BBC and it's something that I can't wait to see!

But enough about me....and back to crafting...and something that I am very, very proud of and I couldn't wait to show you all...*drumroll* here is, my little handmade roses and giftbox!

When I was at the QVC Customer Event, I got talking to the wonderful Inspire Me team and instantly fell in love with their products. Their display was spectacular and the quality was second to none and these papers are now something that I will be using quite a bit from now on. They are so....me!!! But as my first real venture into their world of paper crafting...I just had to purchase these particular papers and templates to make this stunningly, beautiful box covered in handmade paper roses!
EVERYTHING that you see in these photos is made completely by my own fair hand ~ from the box, right down to the delicate petals and leaves! And yes, it does take a while but it is just so worth all the effort. I loved every minute of making it and when you see the final result...you just feel on top of the world at what you've achieved!

RECIPE FOR BOX
Papers, templates and box all available from Inspire Me Papers
Adage Ticket: Tim Holtz
Leaf Dies: Spellbinders Flower Creations
Pinflair Glue

So, I urge you all to check out this wonderful range and have a happy, crafty weekend!!
Love Emma
xx

3 comments:

  1. Tres jolie, j'adore aussi

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...that is UNBELIEVABLE!!! Hand made??? You're having a laugh...there's NO WAY!!! :p

    Seriously though, this is something I would expect to see at a top end boutique on the High Street! the flower is just stunning in and of itself but its even more so with the ribbon and box and the ticket...

    Amazing stuff baby...your creativity and talent continues to blow me away! Well done, once again! :D <333

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your rose looks so delicate Emma it's stunning. Your box is just beautiful,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews