Friday 23 July 2010

Gardens Are For Digging

So far today, it's been a fab Friday and I hope that you're all having a good one too. I've been busy all day, completing projects and cards that I'd started but hadn't finished and I feel really rather pleased with myself that they are now all done and dusted....ready to show you all over the coming days.

Now, I have to start thinking about Christmas...which to us crafters is something that has to be done sooner than later. This week, I've seen some sneeky peaks from Tim Holtz's new Halloween and Christmas ranges, which he showcased at CHA summer 2010. There are also some fabulous new stamps from Lili of the Valley, which are adorable and I couldn't resist. Watch this space....

Also, look out for some stunning new collections of papers from Craftwork Cards and Inspire Me Papers. As you know I love their ranges and from what I've already seen...they have surpassed themselves this year....and then, last but never least, there will be some fabulous new items from Crafthouse Press including the adorable, Dandelion the Rabbit and *drumroll* ....some new and stunning Winter images from Gorjuss. I am so excited and can't wait to start work on those...

Anyway, for those of you who, can't even begin to think of Christmas....here's today's bright and Summery card...which features that cute lil rabbit....Dandelion.
Once again, I did actually make this card for the QVC Event which some of you might have been lucky enough to come to at the beginning of this month and is made using the beautiful gingham papers and die cut decoupage, which I glittered using Stickles Glitter Glue that comes within the pack. With this card, I also made a little added extra. The tag, complete with the gorgeous ribbon and bow, is removable and sits in a little pocket which you can then write a secret message on the back of it and use it for a bookmark or gift tag.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and starting next week, I can't wait to show you all the cards that I've made today...featuring some gorgeous new rubber stamps images from Kanban and an image from C.C. Designs called "Umbrella Emma"!!
Thanks for taking the time to stop by....
Love Emma
xx

1 comment:

  1. Whats with all this talk of Christmas in July? Even Selfridges is all ready putting up their displays! o_O We can't skip summer just yet! ;p

    And this card is more like it! :) brilliant little image on that lovely plaid background..very reminiscent of picnic table in the back garden...and what a clever little gift pocket!!! lots of lovely little goodies on this care...I just love it!

    and best of all, IT'S SUMMER and not a Christmas Tree in sight! ;p

    Beautiful card, honey! <333

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews