Friday 30 April 2010

Two's Company


I do love this image...and who can resist a Prince Charming who brings you flowers? Especially one as cute as this....
This is another card I made, using a stamp from the fabulous Lili Of The Valley. When I find a company that I love and who makes such good quality products, then I really find it hard to tear myself away and I had such fun making this card. The image was stamped onto cream card, which I had die cut using a Spellbinders labels die. I used the lovely new Spring colour collection of Promarker pens to colour in my image and then on his glasses to give the illusion of glass in them, I used Glossy Accents.

The papers that I matted and layered with are from DCWV which I adhered to a cream card blank before adding the beautiful large paper flower and a lovely big shiny button in the centre. For the finishing touch, I stamped a greeting on a small tag and added some ribbon.
Happy Weekend...hope you all have a good one!


1 comment:

  1. awww...Prince Charming! what a SUPER cute card! :D

    The backing paper and colours are just perfect...so soft and understated...simply beautiful!

    Fabulous, as ALWAYS! :) <333

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews