Tuesday 23 March 2010

Hello!

I thought I'd just drop by and see how everyone is  ~ hope you're all ok and it's just going to be a quick post today, because as some of you already know, I'm a little bit under the weather. Yep, I've been struck down by a nasty bout of flu again ~ urgh, twice in less than two months...it's not fair!!! So, send me lots of hugs and I'm sure I'll feel better soon!

But even though I don't feel great, that doesn't stop me from sharing a card that I made earlier and another one featuring Craftwork Cards lovely owl stamps, which always cheer me up and bring a smile to my face.

WHAT DID I USE?
Dies: Spellbinders
Die cutter: Cuttlebug
Stamps: Craftwork Cards and Paula Pascual
Handmade Paper Flowers: Petaloo
Papers: Kate Knight for Dovecraft
Colouring Mediums: Promarkers
Inks: Distress Ink ~ Brushed Corduroy/Memento ~ Tuxedo Black

1 comment:

  1. awww....

    love this little owl stamp! the die cuts and colours you used are quite nice...and I really like the texture of the flower pedals...very unique!

    Brilliant card, baby and *lots of hugs & love* to help with the icky flu! :) <333

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews