Friday 19 February 2010

More Love....

I know that I've already posted a card earlier this month, using this fantastic Sugar Nellie rubber stamp, featuring the wonderful illustration by Leanne Ellis but because I love them and Leanne's work so much, I couldn't resist. And prompted by Leanne's recent blog post, I thought I might as well show you the other designs I made using this image. I stamped these images using a Memento Dew Drop ink pad and coloured it in using Promarkers but kept them more subtle and muted than in my previous post. I love brown and pink together and I think the backing papers I used from Brenda Pinnick and Kate Knight, together with the beautiful flowers and raffia ribbon, all lend themselves perfectly to the image.

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing the versatility of the stamps when in the hands of a skilled artist... :) I count 3 cards with this same stamp yet each one is singularly brilliant!

    Love the embossing you did on base matting layer on each of these...and the brown & pink colour combinations as well! oh, and the little bit of curly wire on the first one is especially nice! :)

    So much to love! ;) Beautiful work! <333

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews