Saturday 9 January 2010

More vintage ephemera...

It's been one of those weeks, where I've really enjoyed crafting and making cards ~ maybe because, in my opinion, there's nothing better than being stuck inside, whilst it's cold and frosty outside and know that I'm keeping warm, drinking hot coffee, next to a roaring fire...doing what I love. Or maybe it's because I've found some of the most wonderful products to work with, yes...it was Craft Day on QVC and yes, I did tend to treat myself to a few of the amazing new items that they were selling. But whatever the reason...I really do, LOVE what I do!

So, whilst I'm on a productive rollercoaster, here's another vintage card, using elements from The Crafthouse Press CD Rom. I must admit, I was always skeptical about using a CD Rom for cardmaking but the images on this one are second to none and I just adore, these vintage ephemera backing papers. Please, if you have the opportunity to try it...IT'S A MUST HAVE PURCHASE!!


1 comment:

  1. The canceled postage images from the various countries on the background really set this one off! :) and I love the matting...the colours you chose were perfect!

    Just a really marvelous overall vintage look to this card...very impressive, baby! <333

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews