Sunday 13 December 2009

Another day, another Christmas card!

One of my favourite crafting materials to use is Dreamweaver's embossing paste, together with their stencils. It's not always the quickest or easiest card to make but in my eyes, once you get the hang of working with the paste, the end result is always worth it.

On this card, I used a clear paste on a snowflake stencil. After removing the stencil carefully and whilst the paste is still wet, I sprinkled glitter all over the image. I always like to use a fine glitter, as you get a better finish and also I find it much more sparkly and twinkly. Once the image is completely dry, it's ready to matt and layer on a beautiful backing paper which I punched the corners with, using Martha Stewart's "Loop Corner Punch".

A gorgeous piece of turquoise satin ribbon is attached across the card, all finished off with the final touch of a matching bow!




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful stenciling on the snowflake...Certainly the centerpiece of this card!
    Fabulous work, honey! :D <333

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments and messages, they are all appreciated and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon...
Emma ~xx

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews